Monday, February 21, 2011

J'adore, Michaela Blankets

There's a girl by the name of Michaela Blankets* and a while ago, I discovered the fact that she has/had a small crush on Prince-Michael. You think i'd get upset and protective, (kinda like how I am about Niki) but to be honest, I admire Michaela, and I wish she was the one dating Prince. I have a feeling that she and her family are the only ones at Buckley who truly appreciate and feel honored by the fact that they get to attend school with MJ's kids. Her little brother Isaac, who I also adore, looks up to Michael just as much as I do, and he even dresses up and dances like him.

Isaac Blankets* , aka little MJ. He was even  featured in Michael's latest video<3

Unfortunately for her, I don't think Prince finds her attractive. He claims that she follows him around (which she probably does, cause I would) and he says he finds it annoying.

But Michaela is a cool girl.

She even stayed the night at Hayvenhurst with Paris :) Plus, her brother had a playdate with Blanket!...

Please don't ask me how I know all of this because it will only take away from the point that I'm trying to make...

Michaela is doing exactly what I would be doing if I were in her shoes. She's living the life that I'd love to have, and she even reminds me a bit of myself. I love that girl for that! I wish that we could be friends, and maybe someday we will be!

Paris sure would benefit more from hanging out with Michaela than she's getting with Emma Duff*, probably learning how to kiss guys and take nude pics or something...smh!

Michael, please watch over your daughter. I'm afraid she might be going down the wrong path... :(

Michaela Blankets* , she's so beautiful! No homo! 

*Last names changed for privacy reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment