Monday, February 21, 2011

Fried Green Tomatoes

Right now, I'm watching this movie called Fried Green Tomatoes! It sounds wack but it's an AMAZING movie and I love it alot! I just watched re-watched the beginning for the 2nd time tonight because I missed most of it while writing the last post :P I know I'm still, writing, but I'm paying more attention this time lol.

Anyways,

Idgie, one of the main characters becomes pretty much best friends with her late brother's girl friend. I mean, they were the best of friends! The age difference stood out to me because from the looks of it, it looks like the age difference between Blanket and I :)

In the beginning Idgie is about 9 and Ruth is about 16 when Buddy (Idgie's brother dies).

And even though the two girls don't become great friends until they're a little bit older, it still happens.

I bet Blanket and I could be great friends!! I fantasize about it all the time<3 Him and I at the park, me taking pictures of him being silly in the beautiful sunlight, just giggling up a storm :) It could happen...

Speaking of the little munchkin, he's official 9 years old today<33 I hope he had a fabulous time at his party yesterday <33

No comments:

Post a Comment