Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Back

Sorry for being M.I.A for the past few weeks. In all honestly, I was planning on deleting this blog. I actually came here today for that purpose...but then I read my old posts and I knew I couldn't let them go to waste. Something in my soul tells me that once I'm past this depressed stage in my life, someone just like me is going to experience it as well, and my words could definatley help them out, even if it's just to make them feel like they're not the only one going through this.

Lately, I've been doing...fair....

Smoking A LOT of weed, but I'm not saying that as a bad thing. Of course, I hate feeling like I'm dependent on it, I hate knowing my it disappoints my Mom, and I hate knowing that even though it's just a plant, it's ILLEGAL (which is breaking the laws of the land). But....it's not as bad as heroin. Hell, it's not even as bad as alcohol in my opinion.

I read a Dave Chappelle quote on Tumblr the other day that made so much sense! It was about how weed brings people together! And you're right! Especially with the youth of today. Alcohol doesn't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment